Firwood provide a wide selection of products for use in general industrial painting applications. Included in this range are primers, finishes and more specialist coatings for plastics and non-ferrous metals.
Paints For Industrial Applications
Long term protection in corrosive atmospheres is offered by Firwood's high performance coatings and
available in epoxy, chlorinated rubber, and acrylic systems. Products are formulated to meet the requirements of BS and International Standards.
– Volume production needs fast curing products and Firwood's range of stoving paints offer both water borne and solvent borne paints to suit. Applications include packaging, electric motors and metal components.
– Where heat is involved then Firwood has solutions. With resistance to temperatures as high as 600° C Firwood's heat resisting coatings help protect stoves, furnaces, gas fires and exhaust systems around the world.
– Firwood's range of metal primers has been developed to give high performance on both ferrous and non ferrous substrates. The extensive range includes both water and solvent borne as well as high and conventional solids products.
– Take pride in your work by using Firwood's finishing paints. A comprehensive range of products is available in BS and RAL shades for immediate delivery. This includes industrial paints
for application by dip brush roller or spray to suit most production requirements including single coat applications.
Metallic & Hammer
– Now including water borne and solvent borne paints where a special effect finish is required. Firwood's metallic and hammer finishes are used on pumps, valves machinery and automotive components
– Firwood's defence coatings meet the specialist needs of contractors producing products for the UK and overseas defence forces. Produced and certified to meet the requirements of DEF Stan applications in ground force and naval applications.
For more information about any of Firwood's products please get in touch today by calling 01204 525231 or email