Firwood's Diverse Range Of Emulsion Paints
Whether you're only just moved into a new property, or if you just fancy a refresh, then one of the most satisfying and simply jobs you can undertake can be painting your walls. Although it can be completed in a short amount of time, it can be a major part of your refurbishment project and can really revitalise any kind of room.
Here at Firwood, we are proud to offer an extensive range of emulsion paints
for interior surfaces such as walls and ceilings.
What Makes Firwood Emulsion Paints The Best For Interiors?
Firwood's wide and varied range of interior emulsion paints are low-odour and water-based with no added VOC. The use of an intelligently-developed acrylic resin gives them hardwearing properties and ensures high-levels of resistance to scrubbing and other friction. The formula of our emulsion products has been designed to withstand extremely high levels of traffic over a long period of time. For example, our products are routinely used in stairwells, kitchens and public buildings, as well as in personal domestic property.
One of the most impressive features of our high-quality products is their excellent obliterating properties. Our entire range can easily fill in minor gaps and damage in the surface without resulting in an ugly finish. We can provide both matte and silk finishes with over 30 pastel shades to choose from.
Thanks to the diverse range we are able to offer, you are easily able to create a completely personal environment which creates the atmosphere that you need in your home. Another major advantage is that they can all be easily applied to suitably prepared surfaces via roller, brush, paint pad or conventional or airless spray.
Firwood's Diverse Range Of Wall Paints!
Here at Firwood, we are extremely proud of our diverse range of emulsion paints, including;
• Firwood 2542 Premium Acrylic Silk Emulsion
– This product gives a resilient and reflective finish which is extremely easy to clean. The light reflecting qualities of this finish can make a room seem much brighter overall.
• Firwood 2543 Premium Acrylic Matt Emulsion
– Excellent for use on relief wallpapers, and direct to prepared walls and ceilings, this non-shiny finish will help to disguise small imperfection on the surface.
• Firwood 2502 One Coat Wall Paint
– This masonry paint is extremely fast-drying and has high film-building properties, which permits a single coat application with remarkable obliterating properties. This product is suitable for a diverse range of surfaces, including interior and exterior brickwork, rendered walls, breeze block and concrete.
Industry-Leading Paints From Firwood
One thing which makes Firwood's paints stand out from their competitors is their excellent scrub resistance and durability to a range of contaminants and damaging situations. Our emulsion-based paints have all been vigorously tested using the Elcometer 1720 Abrasion Tester,
and comply with the BS EN ISO 11998:2006 'Paints and varnishes – Determination of wet-scrub resistance and cleanability of coatings'
When compared to most premium and designer paint brands, our acrylic paints consistently prove to be more durable and better-suited for heavy domestic use and commercial or industrial applications.
So, if you're looking for durable, decorative finishes for your walls and ceiling, you cannot afford to choose anything other than our diverse range of reliable emulsion paints
. If you have any questions or concerns, get in touch with our team today on 01204 525231; alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!