Spring isn't too far away now, and homeowners all over the country are looking forward to take a dip in their own pools and Jacuzzis. For those lucky enough to have their own personal pools, it is nearly time consider whether their features will require refurbishment, repainting or other forms of maintenance.
Firwood's diverse range of swimming pool paints
includes industry-leading chlorinated rubber paints and swimming pool primers which are suitable as both intermediate and top-coats for a variety of different substrates.
Firwood's High-Quality Swimming Pool Paints
Swimming pools and other water features create a difficult environment for painting both within the pool itself and any surrounding structures. Chemicals used for water purification are particularly corrosive in those areas which suffer from high levels of humidity. For many years now, chlorinated swimming pool paints
have been the coating of choice for these extremely challenging environments.
Firwood 690 Swimming Pool Paint is a specialist chlorinated rubber paint developed to provide good chemical and water resistance and is suitable for long-term immersion in water with either mild acidic or alkaline properties. Thanks to its intelligent design, this kind of paint is suitable for a range of humid, wet and challenging areas.
Available in more than 300 different shades, this paint can give you an incredible variety in terms of swimming pool colouring to ensure that you can achieve your desired decorative effect. In the past, swimming pool tones have been extremely limited in terms of colouring, but Firwood are dedicated to offering you a wide variety of options, without compromising on reliability and long-lasting service. Firwood's range of colours gives you the option to personalise your pool to a colour and design of your own choosing.
Firwood's Paints For Bespoke Swimming Pool Designs
From black to white, Firwood have supplied pool paints in customers' own choice of colours, and they can be easily used alongside each other to create truly unique designs and highlight specific features within a pool.
For pool structures and pump-house designs, Firwood are also able to deliver three key products for the painting of steel structures as part of new and refurbished projects:
• Firwood 191 Chlorinated Rubber High Build Primer
– This unique product has been developed by the Firwood team to offer anti-corrosive properties and great resistance to acids and alkalis for steelwork in aggressive environments, such as swimming pools. We tend to recommend that this product is used in conjunction with Firwood chlorinated rubber finishes.
• Firwood 680 Chlorinated Rubber Paint
– Combining great chemical and water resistance with a decorative effect, this is our favourite product to use alongside Firwood 191 Chlorinated Rubber High Build Primer
. Ideal for use as the top coat in a chemical resistant chlorinated rubber paint system. It can also be used in highly corrosive atmospheres, such as coastal environments and chemical works.
• Firwood 781 High Build Chlorinated Rubber Paint
– Easy to apply and weather resistant, this semi-gloss paint was developed for use as a finishing or, in particularly corrosive environments, as an intermediate coat in a chlorinated paint system. Featuring excellent durability, flexibility and adhesive properties, it is also available in 300+ shades.
Looking For Reliable Swimming Pool Paint? Get In Touch With Firwood Today!
If you have a personal pool, or any similar environment, that requires refurbishing with the very best swimming pool paints
, then get in touch with Firwood today. Our expert team have been designing and manufacturing paints for our UK and overseas customers for more than 90 years. For more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team today on 01204 525231.
If you've got any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email them to email@example.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!