Follow these simple steps achieve outstanding results using Firwood magnetic paint.
Apply a minimum of two good coats as the potential of the magnet to stick to the paint is dependent on the film thickness applied.
1. Ensure that the surface is smooth, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, etc.Plaster surfaces should be sealed prior to the application of Firwood Magnetic Performance Paint
2, Mark out or use masking tape
to prepare the area to be painted.
3. Mix the paint thoroughly prior to use.Please note that the paint will also need to be stirred throughout the painting process to prevent it settling out.Do not
thin the paint.
4. Using a brush or roller apply an even coat of the paint.
5. The paint will be hard dry after 4 hours but it
is recommended to wait 16 hours before applying a second coat.
6. Once application of second coat has been applied
and is completely dry, use a strong flat magnet to ensure that you have
adequate coating applied.
you are satisfied that your project has been successful remove the masking
with your selected emulsion paint
or leave as applied.
the subsequent coats of emulsion paint has been applied, you can begin add your
Choose Firwood For Innovative Magnetic Paints For Walls
Here at Firwood, we specialise in providing practical solutions to issues that people are having when it comes to interior design. Our magnetic paint
is available to help you create a unique environment without having to risk damaging your wall.
For more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team today on 01204 525231. Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com